Sunday, March 18, 2012

Tally

My sister and I have a running friendly competition to see who's been to more continents, countries, and cities. While I am currently winning the continent count, my sister has me beat in both countries and cities visited. But by the end of this trip, I should pass her up. So I thought it would be kind of nice to keep a running tab of countries and cities. But we have rules. Layovers don't count and neither do quick drive throughs. So while we had a layover in Hong Kong and we landed in Manila, neither city will count in my tally. Unless we spend some time there sometime later in our trip.

Countries visited
1. Philippines

Cities visited
1. Dagupan City, Philippines

1 comment:

  1. Considering your extensive plans, I would guess you will win hands down! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete